Since 1995, Fichtner Services has been exceeding expectations with superior quality, craftsmanship and customer service. We proudly serve Maryland homeowners, concentrating on the Baltimore metropolitan area. Many of our projects are in and around Baltimore County. Hunt Valley, Cockeysville, Lutherville, and Timonium are part of what is known as “York Road Corridor” and is home to many beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
Fichtner Services is one of the leading Maryland home improvement contractors with a five star reputation, both in the community and in the home improvement industry. Our services include Roofing, Siding, Windows & Doors, and Decks, and for six years in a row, we have been named “Best Roofing” company by the readers of the Capital Gazette, an Annapolis-based publication.
- Member NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association) since 2000
- Member of the Cedar Shake and Shingle Bureau
- GAF Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractor – only 3% of the roofing contractors in the U.S. have achieved Master Elite status with the GAF Materials Corp., North America’s largest roofing manufacturer
- TamkoPro Certified Contractor, offering TAMKO’s Mastercraft Limited Warranty Enhancement – 97% recommendation rate
- Firestone Red Shield Certified Applicator for EPDM and metal roofing
- An Elite Preferred James Hardie authorized contractor
- MHIC License Number 50157
About Baltimore County
Located in the geographic center of Maryland, Baltimore County almost entirely surrounds the city of Baltimore. With nationally recognized public schools, 20 colleges in the region to provide a skilled workforce, abundant recreational opportunities and tight-knit communities, Baltimore County has something for everyone.
Cities We Serve In Baltimore County
Baldwin, Brooklandville, Butler, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Dundalk, Edgemere, Essex, Franklinville, Fullerton, Glen Arm, Glyndon, Hampton, Hereford, Hunt Valley, Lansdowne, Lutherville, Middle River, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Phoenix, Pikesville, Ruxton, Timonium, Towson, White Marsh, Woodlawn